I have been practicing massage therapy since 2001. In December, 2009, I completed a 100 hour certification program in Orthopedic Massage, which is a cutting edge approach to sports massage and injury treatment and prevention. I am also certified in prenatal massage and I practice Lymph Drainage Therapy and Craniosacral Therapy. I have had success in relieving:
- chronic neck and back pain
- sports injuries (ie. plantar fascitis, tennis or golfer’s elbow, etc.)
- repetitive motion injuries (carpal tunnel syndrome, frozen shoulder, etc.)
- TMJ disorder pain
- Migraines and tension headaches
- Discomfort during pregnancy
I am licensed in New Hampshire and Nationally Certified by the National Certification Board of Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork I received my Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology and Women’s Studies from the University of Massachusetts in 1999 and transitioned from mental health to massage therapy to offer a more holistic approach to physical and emotional well-being.